Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Well hello again!

Summer was long and sweaty- too sweaty for this crafter to crochet!  Fortunately, fall has brought the perfect weather (IMHO) for crafting and specifically, crocheting ;)

Check out one of my latest achievements; a brimmed hat with scallops and shells.  LOVE it!  I've also churned out fingerless gloves with the same stitch pattern and yarn- so cute!


Slouchy hats cute retro-style brimmed hats are super popular right now and just this weekend, I made some baby hats for new (and not so new) babies in our family ♥

Christmas requests have started to come in, nothing better than a custom hand-made gift for those you love.  Everyone loves a personal, thought-out gift :)

Find me a picture or an idea and I'll try my best to replicate it.

Best wishes while you enjoy this Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment